Raleigh, NC, August 19, 2015 –(PR.com)– Manning Fulton & Skinner, P.A. is pleased to announce that sixteen of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC).
Manning Fulton attorneys recognized in 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® include the following:
· James H. Clarke – Corporate Law
· David D. Dahl – Corporate Law, Tax Law
· William B. Gwyn, Jr. – Corporate Law
· David A. Harlow – Litigation – Intellectual Property
· Deborah L. Hildebran-Bachofen – Trusts and Estates
· Barry D. Mann – Real Estate Law
· John B. McMillan – Commercial Litigation, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Government Relations Practice
· Michael T Medford – Antitrust Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation: Antitrust, Labor and Employment
· Samuel T. Oliver, Jr. – Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
· Kevin A. Prakke – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
· Robert S. Shields, Jr. – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
· William C. Smith, Jr. – Litigation: Construction
· Ritchie W. Taylor – Franchise Law
· W. Gerald Thorton – Corporate Law, Tax Law
· Jennifer L. Weaver – Corporate Law
· Judson A. Welborn – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation: Construction, Land use and Zoning, Real Estate
Included in the list for the first time is Jennifer L. Weaver from the firm’s Corporate Law practice. “I am honored to be named as one of the 2016 Best lawyers in America. It’s regarded as one of the oldest and most-respected publications in the legal profession,” Ms. Weaver said, “I am grateful to the many fine lawyers who have taught and mentored me in my practice. To earn the recognition and respect of my peers is humbling.”
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
About Manning Fulton & Skinner, P.A.
Manning Fulton’s skilled and experienced lawyers counsel and represent clients in a variety of litigation and transactional matters. By remaining a midsize firm offering a broad range of expertise, Manning Fulton is able to keep overhead costs low while maintaining the depth of a full service firm. Most attorneys share a long history at the firm and have cultivated client relationships that extend back years, and in some cases, decades. Clients benefit from expert legal advice and services comparable to that of larger firms while enjoying lower fees, easy access to lawyers, solid relationships and personable service. Manning Fulton is an excellent choice for clients seeking efficient and effective legal services.
For more information, please visit manningfulton.com
Manning Fulton & Skinner, P.A.