Arizona Florist, the largest volume florist in Arizona, offers 5 easy to follow steps to help you send a beautiful bouquet to the special Mom in your life.
5 Tips for Successfully Sending Mother’s Day Flowers from Arizona Florist Phoenix, AZ, May 05, 2015 –(PR.com)– Mother’s Day is just around the corner and the experts at Arizona Florist have some great tips for making this a memorable Mother’s Day for all the special moms in your life. Flowers are more than a temporary gift, they are a welcome surprise that Mom’s will cherish forever. Research shows that 92 percent of women can remember the last time they received flowers, and 89 percent say receiving flowers makes them feel special.
According to the Society of American Florists (SAF), Mother’s Day accounts for 25% of the total floral purchases made during the entire year. “Mother’s Day is our busiest floral holiday – even bigger than Valentine’s Day,” said Cheryl Denham, owner of Arizona Florist located in Phoenix Arizona. Cheryl recommends customers follow these tips when planning to send a beautiful arrangement to their all of those deserving moms.
1) Order Early – Ordering your gift early puts you at the beginning of the queue when it comes time to scheduled deliveries. So Mom’s order likely will be one of the first to leave the shop on your specified delivery day.
2) Shop Local – Even if your recipient is in another state, most flower shops have the ability to send flowers anywhere through their network of participating florists. You will still have a local shop owner handling your order and you can always call or stop by your local florist to talk about your order.
3) Share Details About your Mom – Is she a dog lover? Is she passionate about pink or purple? Does she enjoy a nice, hot cup of tea? These details will help the florist create an arrangement that is unique to her and that Mom is sure to remember for years to come.
4) Rely on Their Expertise – Most florists have been in business for years and they have seen trends come and go. They keep up on the latest trending blooms & arrangement styles, so your Mom will get a fresh, fashionable arrangement every time.
5) Provide Detailed Recipient Information – be sure to include a contact phone number of the recipient in case the driver needs to reach out to them. Don’t forget things like apartment numbers, hospital room numbers, or gate codes. This will help insure a successful delivery to your loved one.
For more information on Arizona Florist or to send Mother’s Day flowers visit www.azflorist.com
Arizona Florist is a local retail florist and gift shop and is a division of parent company Arizona Family Florist located in Phoenix, AZ. Arizona Family Florist was founded in 2005 and has quickly become one of the industry’s leading floral and gift providers. Their multi-channel approach to retailing has spawned a diverse family of brands including an all occasion floral delivery service, Arizona Florist, and Arizona Flower Market, a wholesale market open to the public, award-winning, full service bridal & event floral design studio LUX Wedding Florist, as well as Fantastic Fruit. For more information on Arizona Family Florist visit www.azfamilyflorist.com