Dec. 28, 2006 – Areas of application of Acomplia
* Predominance (BMI = 30)
Acomplia of warning references!
* With patients with reduced liver or kidney function caution is required.
* So far only patients were treated, who were younger than 75 years.
* Patients with Laktoseintoleranz may not take the medicine, since it contains Laktose.
* So far patients were treated maximally two years, possible long-term effects are unknown therefore.
* Patients with fresh cardiac infarct or impact accumulation (less than six months) were not examined.
For more visit: http://acomplia.smyr.se/acomplia_dosering.html
— End —