ABACUS allows teams to manage data and strategy, run analytics, and collaborate across the enterprise. New ABACUS 4.4 features include integration with MS SharePoint, time-saving diagramming techniques, visual comparisons between multiple architectures, and new impact analysis techniques.
London, United Kingdom, May 14, 2015 –(PR.com)– Avolution, leader in enterprise modelling and metrics-based analysis, is to sponsor the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit “Architecting the Digital Business Ecosystem”, this year taking place at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge on May 20-21.
Gartner predicts that “By 2018, digital business will drive a 500% boost in digital jobs, and the digital business architect will be one of the top jobs in that category.” The Summit will cover how trends such as the Internet of Things, 3D printing and Big Data will change industries.
Avolution founder Dr Tim O’Neill said: “The growth of digital businesses where IT and business ecosystems are closely linked, robust and agile, really positions the disciplines managed by enterprise architects as central to speed and success.
“We’re excited to be showcasing ABACUS 4.4, which we’ve designed with digital businesses in mind. One of the features architects are most excited about is the ability to map ABACUS data to MS SharePoint Lists to enable enterprise-wide collaboration and gamification of repository data.”
Avolution has been positioned by Gartner in the “Leaders” quadrant of its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools*. The full ABACUS product suite will be available for delegates to view at the conference and Avolution experts will be available to discuss:
– Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
– Aligning technology and application strategies with your business
– Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping with ABACUS
– Using ABACUS for Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT Strategic Planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture, IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC).
For more information and a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset visit www.avolutionsoftware.com
The Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit takes place at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge on May 20-21 2015. Visit the conference website for more information.
* “Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools” by Saul Brand, 30th September 2014.
Avolution provides the ABACUS® solution which is unique to the enterprise modelling space in that it can create multiple solution alternatives (architectures) and then run various simulations (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc) against each alternative for metrics such as Performance, Cost and Availability. In so doing it can recommend the optimal path for investment, with predictive and quantitative certainty. More information is available at www.avolutionsoftware.com
– Build any number of solution alternatives and views, all according to a completely flexible meta-model, importing from MS Visio, MS Excel and many other formats.
– Analyse your architecture(s) for metrics such as; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Performance, Availability, Agility and many more.
– View the architecture(s) and the results of any evaluation using advanced techniques such as; 3D, heat maps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces and trade-off diagrams.
About Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit 2015
The Must-Attend Event For EA Professionals, chosen by senior enterprise architects, strategists, systems analysts and IT innovation teams year after year, the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit is the most comprehensive and respected EA event in the world.
The EA Summit can help organisations to gain critical insights and advice on how to respond to emerging technologies, drive innovation and achieve strategic business objectives in the era of digitalization, and to create an EA program that produces business outcome-driven results.
Communications Manager, Avolution (UK) Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 7554 5600
Enquiries during the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit:
Peter Collins, Avolution (UK) Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0)7985 615710
+44 (0)20 7554 5600