Rochester, NY, August 20, 2015 –(PR.com)– Blue Heron Consulting (BHC), was selected to perform a thorough assessment and business case for upgrading Cedar Falls Utilities (CFU) customer information system (CIS). Blue Heron will determine the cost, work effort and business benefits to upgrade CFU’s current CIS to Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2.5, recently released in April 2015.
CFU manages electric, water, gas and communications services for 40,000+ citizens living in the community of Cedar Falls.
This project has three main objectives:
– Assess and deliver a detailed estimate of the work effort required to upgrade to the latest version of Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2.5.
– Provide a demonstration of the new version of Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing, including new features and functionality.
– Perform a configuration audit and make recommendations on alternative configuration options.
Blue Heron will deliver these objectives over the course of a three-month engagement.
Some of the key new features and functionality in Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2.5 version include:
– Adoption of Oracle Alta User Interface (UI)
– Improved Browser Support Options
– All Java release reducing complexity and total cost of ownership
– Adoption of Oracle Utilities Application Framework Version 4.3
Blue Heron Consulting is a Gold level member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN).
About Blue Heron Consulting
BHC is a 100-percent utility-focused system integrator that has served the utility industry for more than 16 years. BHC’s experience with the Oracle Utilities product suite and credentials with successful on budget, on-schedule projects are well known in the industry. In an era when many utilities are facing increased pressures to address infrastructure and increased competition, BHC fills an important niche in the industry for providing objective, cost effective, high quality, value-based systems integration services.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Blue Heron Consulting