Palm Beach Gardens, FL, May 14, 2015 –(PR.com)– The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces Businessolver as a Gold Elite Sponsor for the 2015 EHBC conference taking place September 27-30, in Orlando FL. The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to inspire industry professionals and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
• Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
• Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
• Conference-wide wearable device challenge
• 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
Since 1998 Businessolver has delivered market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic responsiveness to client needs. It creates client programs that maximize benefit program investment, minimize risk exposure, and engage employees with easy-to-use solutions and communication tools to assist them in making wise and cost-efficient benefit selections. Founded and developed by HR professionals, Businessolver’s unwavering service-oriented culture and secure SaaS platform provides measurable success in its mission to provide complete client delight.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
• Corporate Wellness Conference
• Voluntary Benefits Conference
• Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
• National Healthcare Reform Conference
• Global Benefits Conference, and
• Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to bring together the employer healthcare industry, the EHBC is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. After the success of last year’s event, the 7th Annual EHBC expects up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 sponsors who will take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.
Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress