Manchester, United Kingdom, May 17, 2015 –(PR.com)– Please note this conference has an attached half day briefing on Housing’s Role in Tackling Self-Neglect: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/detail/article/housings-role-in-tackling-self-neglect-breifing.html?code=SMMK
Following the implementation of the Care Act in April 2015, it is now essential that housing providers embed policies throughout their organisation to safeguard adults with care and support needs. Our 2nd Housing’s Role in Safeguarding Adults Conference comes at a crucial time to examine and benefit from best practice in working collaboratively with local authorities and the role of housing in the protection of wellbeing, and the identification and prevention of risk.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take away transferable learning on identification and protection of those at risk of abuse and neglect, to improve your organisation’s safeguarding provision.
· Elaine Cass, Practice Development Manager, Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE)
· Sue Sutton, Executive Director of Operations, Salix Homes
· Chair: Mark Henderson, Director of Housing Operations, Wolverhampton Homes
· Judith Burbidge, Director of Neighbourhoods and Wellbeing, Weaver Vale Housing Trust
· Tom Brown, Interim Director of Extra Care and Services, Hanover Housing Association and Member, Bradford Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB)
· Richard Parry, Director for Commissioning, Public Health and Adult Social Care, Kirklees Council
· Juliann Hall, Director of Care, Health and Wellbeing, South Yorkshire Homes
· Kate Barnbrook, Principal Manager, Adults, Staffordshire MASH
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7751
020 7960 7751