School Exam Reform Conference – Teaching the New GCSEs and A Levels from September
Newcastle, United Kingdom, May 08, 2015 –(PR.com)– A One Day National Conference
School Exam Reform
Monday 29th June 2015 – Newcastle
Chaired by Andrew Harland, Chief Executive, Examination Officers’ Association
About the conference:
With the first teaching of the new GCSE, A Level subjects and Core Maths Qualifications beginning in September, this event is timed to share ideas, finalise implementation plans and gain a post-election policy update on the changes ahead.
The School Exam Reform Conference brings together Ofqual, an exam board representative, successful schools and higher education providers, to give delegates practical strategies required to ensure students and staff are prepared for the delivery phase.
Attendees will gain the guidance required to ready their educational establishment to apply the changes from September.
· Phil Beach, Director for Strategic Relationships, General Qualifications, Ofqual
· Andrew Day, Executive Principal, Northumberland Church of England Academy and Member, NAHT Secondary Heads Committee
· James Dobson, Director, Regulatory Stakeholder Relation, Pearson Qualification Services
· Stephanie Gill, Principal, Altrincham Grammar School for Girls
· Richard Emborg, Director Student Recruitment and Admissions, Durham University
· Claire Trainor, Head of Mathematics, Sacred Heart Catholic High School
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=SchoolExamReformNewcastle.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com
020 7960 7751