National commercial cleaning company UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions Ltd (UKCCS) paid belated homage to this year’s National Apprenticeship Week recently. Now a group, UKCCS has revealed the story of Daniel Herron, a NVQ Level 2 Retail apprentice currently taking their supplies department by storm.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, August 12, 2015 –(PR.com)– The market leading, national brand is renowned for its long list of cleaning services, expertise that countless organisations across the commercial and industrial sectors have come to rely on. Since its foundation, the company has grown from strength to strength, so what of their secret to success?
“Our secret is quite simply our investment in the team that work for us. Over the years we have made staff training and development a priority, and as well as employing 10 new members of staff this year, we have also increased the number of apprentices across all departments,” said founder and owner Tony.
Just one of the company’s apprentice success stories is Daniel Herron, now Assistant Manager and just about to be promoted to Deputy Manager.
“After joining UKCCS last year I can honestly say that I haven’t looked back. The training offered by the company has taught me invaluable skills. As well as studying for my NVQ Level 2 in Retail Skills, a course which has given me lifelong skills and a confidence that I’ve never had in my professional career, my employer also paid for me to learn how to drive,” said Daniel.
The firm is currently looking to recruit another apprentice in their accounts department. The successful candidate will be trained by their Head Accountant, who has over 45 years of experience within the industry. As well as taking on the title of Accounts Assistant, the new apprentice will also study their NVQ Level 3.
“Investing in our team is certainly an investment in the future of UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions and the wider group. I look forward to introducing more eager apprentices to the team and providing a jobs boost for the local area,” concluded Tony.
Notes to editors:
· Must not be published before W/C 25th May 2015
· UK Commercial Cleaning Solutions Ltd (UKCCS) is a cleaning company, supplier and trainer operating throughout the UK
· UKCCS provides a wide range of commercial cleaning solutions, including carpet cleaning, daily contract cleaning, fire damage repair, graffiti removal, handyman services, national window cleaning and garden maintenance
· The UKCCS team have worked with a selection of companies from all industries to deliver high standards with every clean
· In addition to this, they also supply commercial cleaning products and equipment, and run a range of training courses for organisations looking to enhance in-house resources.
· For further information on UKCCS, please visit their website.
UK Commercial Group Ltd
0800 032 9533