Tampa, FL, April 30, 2015 –(PR.com)– Enterra Poker platform, currently used by dozens of standalone gambling websites and several online poker networks, is updated with new version 2.2. In this version, the developer introduces new important features and significant performance enhancements.
Enterra Poker is a turnkey online poker platform that allows customers to launch a poker room as their own business or as a part of the network. Modern, stable and functional, it attracts many entrepreneurs wishing to start successful e-gaming projects.
With the new update, they receive some new important options.
1) Straddle – a voluntary blind bet made by a player left to the big blind; a minimum of double big blind. Very few online poker rooms allow players to make a straddle today though it is a very desirable option for skilled and high stakes players.
2) Anonymous tables. Today in most of the rooms using Enterra Poker a player may choose any free desired nickname, but this new feature allows him to stay completely anonymous so others will not see any data on him, including stats, notes, etc. For the first time beginners and experienced players have equal chances – at least mathematically.
3) Split prizes in tournaments. New options to share tournament prizes between the best players if the common schemes, like “the winner takes all”, don’t suit poker room owner’s needs.
4) Two-factor authentication provides maximum players’ security. The method used by most online banking services guarantees full safety for real money and Bitcoin poker games accounts.
5) The animation in the downloadable desktop client is much better and smooth now. Enterra Poker realizes how much room design and player’s visual experience mean today, that’s why the work on these game’s dimensions never stops.
Developers also report of many fixes that enhance the game performance.
These new features are available for all Enterra Poker packages, including Bitcoin network version. This instantly growing partnership network in spring 2015 celebrates its’ first birthday and is extremely popular due to very low initial expenditures for joining (new partners pay 1 BTC then returned to them through the rake) and no necessity to obtain a gambling license or set up the offshore company.
About Enterra poker platform
Enterra Poker is a customizable poker solution for most users’ devices.
– Buyers may run client ― server poker rooms, web rooms, social poker, mobile games.
– The platform includes server and back office. Social poker can be integrated with Facebook, Odnoklassniki, VKontakte, and Mail.ru API. Mobile apps run on iOS and Android devices.
– The desktop client supports Windows and Mac OS X user computers.
– New native mobile application is set up to release in a few weeks. Now our customers run HTML5 application for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
In 2014, Enterra Casino software was released. It is optionally packed with Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Blackjack and Slots and may be integrated with Enterra Poker.
For more information, see our website: http://www.enterra-poker.com/
Check Enterra poker social features: https://apps.facebook.com/enterrapoker/
Enterra poker mobile on App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enterra-poker/id492214596
On Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enterra.android.apps.poker.client
About Enterra Inc.
Enterra, Inc. has developed software since 2001. Our main specialization is the custom software development, system integration, IT consulting. Enterra, Inc. develops a wide range of business solutions, web and mobile applications, including games and social services.
With the main office in Russia, Enterra Inc. has offices in USA, Germany, Brazil. Partners represent 30 countries of the world. Portfolio and more information about company are available on website: http://www.enterra-inc.com
+7 3852 567295