Head over to Kamu Lodge as part of your travel plans to Luang Prabang to try something extraordinary.
Luang Prabang, Laos, August 07, 2015 –(PR.com)– No conversation about dance in Laos is ever complete without a mention of Lao Kratop Maa (Bamboo dance). This art form requires the dancers to be very light and quick on their feet so they can move with the rhythm; it is a popular form throughout the country and is especially performed on special occasions and festivities. This August, Kamu Lodge sustainable village invites all travelers to Luang Prabang to come and experience an evening out in the wilderness, dancing with the neighboring Khmu Villagers. Kamu Lodge’s Traditional Lao Bamboo Dance Overnight Package is valued at US$127 net per person and includes:
– One night stay in a tented lodge amid the jungles of Laos
– Return cruise from Luang Prabang to the lodge
– Onshore excursion to Pakou Cave
– A visit to Ban Nioy Hai village to learn about Kamu (Khmu) lifestyle
– Traditional activities including the highlighted evening bamboo dance with Khmu villagers, rice planting and harvesting, net fishing, gold panning and archery
– English speaking guide
To book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
About Kamu Lodge
Kamu Lodge (www.kamulodge.com) is a 20-room eco-resort located 35 kilometers upstream from Luang Prabang. Each lodge is a hybrid affair, part-safari tent and part-thatched sala. Solar panels power lights and fans, and heat water for hot showers. The lodge celebrates an earthy, authentic experience reminiscent of the Laos that greeted famed explorer Henri Mouhot when he traveled through the region in the 1860s.
Kamu Lodge Experience
Ms. Coralie Vongsathi
(856) 71 260 319