Halfpricesoft.com updates EzCheckprinting business check writer with options to print checks for later use for ease of use. Learn more at www.halfpricesoft.com
Atlanta, GA, May 07, 2015 –(PR.com)– Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting from halfpricesoft.com.! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
The latest version of ezCheckPrinting software adds new feature to print blank check with MICR encoding line so customers can fill in manually or with other software (such as QuickBooks, Quicken and Peachtree) later.
The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with MAC, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and also has network capability. This allows business owners to stop wasting precious time on frustrating extended learning curves typically associated with check writing software applications.
“Windows and MAC customers get accommodation in printing checks ahead of time to fill in manually for last minute check writing with updated ezCheckprinting software.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckprinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
– Available in both MAC and Windows versions (sold separately)
– Available in network versions for Windows
– Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom and 3 per page format.
– Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
– Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
– Use duplication feature for recurring check printing
– No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
– Write an unlimited number of checks
– No internet connection needed
– Stand alone software
– Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
– Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
– Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
– Customizable report features that are easy to use
– Save time by printing multiple checks in one click
– Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, ezACH, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
– Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
ezChecKPrinting Software for Small Businesses
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting from halfpricesoft.com