Carlsbad, CA, May 05, 2015 –(PR.com)– Grand Pacific Resorts, a timeshare management company that prides itself on “Enriching Lives by Creating Experiences Worth Sharing,” returned from ARDA World 2015 with three prestigious gold ARDY awards and 17 silver finalists, once again demonstrating it is among the “Best in the West.”
Grand Pacific Resorts associate Randy Chapin won the coveted ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) Spirit of Hospitality Award. Chapin has served as the General Manager at Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort for 25 years, making him a standout candidate for an award that recognizes commitment, loyalty, and a history of superior performance.
David Brown, Co-President of Grand Pacific Resorts, proudly accepted the award on Chapin’s behalf. “Randy’s nickname is ‘Mayor of Carlsbad Inn.’ His gracious manner and willingness to always take the extra time to listen makes him the favorite of our timeshare homeowners, associates, guests and the local community.”
Jim Watkins, owner of the resort’s hotel added, “Randy is a tireless promoter of people, tourism, hospitality, and timeshare. In his 25 years of service he has demonstrated true leadership and a commitment to help others succeed.”
Holly Ansley, General Manager of Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel, won Resort Manager. According to her colleagues, Holly handles countless responsibilities with a genuine heart for hospitality that goes above and beyond the standard. Her leadership style inspires trust and respect, and she demonstrates true commitment to owners, guests, and associates.
Tina Kalberg, Front Desk Manager of Channel Island Shores, won Resort Department Manager. In her position, Tina is often referred to as the “manager of first impressions,” and she is truly deserving of that title. Tina sets a positive tone for the entire resort through her hospitality, work ethic, and desire to create extraordinary memories for every owner and guest.
Grand Pacific Resorts associates were also named as finalists in 10 Resort Management categories:
• Business Administration Team Member—Heather Hatfield—Grand Pacific Resorts
• Inventory Revenue Management Manager/Team—Inventory Management Team—Grand Pacific Resorts
• Owner/Customer Relations Manager/Team—Grand Pacific Vacation Services—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Owner/Customer Relations Manager/Team—Hayley Thomas—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Activities Program Manager or Team—Shannon Kucharski—San Clemente Cove Resort,
Grand Pacific Resorts Management
• Safety Security Team –Safety Champions—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Resort Assistant Manager—Jeff Brock—Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort, Grand Pacific
• Maintenance Team Member or Manager—Ramon Alvarez—Coronado Beach Resort,
Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Housekeeping Manager—Linda Carranza—Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort,
Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Green Sustainability Program within a Resort- Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort—Grand
Pacific Resort Management
Grand Pacific Resorts was also a finalist in six Advertising, Promotion, and Communication categories:
• Brochure 1 to 8 pages: ResorTime GPR Owner Booklet—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Newsletter: Print Format—Coronado Beach Resort Newsletter—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Newsletter Print Format: Grand Buzz Employee Newsletter—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Special Event—Best of the Best—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Special Event—Housekeeping Olympics—Grand Pacific Resort Management
• Website—ResorTime.com—Grand Pacific Resort Management
In addition, Hanalei Bay Resort’s new lobby and clubhouse were honored in the Refurbishment: Common Area category under Resort Design.
Nigel Lobo, Chief Operating Officer at Grand Pacific Resort Management congratulated the winners and finalists, saying, “Your outstanding performance, enthusiasm, and passion is the foundation of this honorable recognition and is truly appreciated. This proud moment is a reflection of our dedication to enriching lives by creating experiences worth sharing for the tens of thousands of families we have the privilege to serve each year!”
Grand Pacific Resorts is one of the oldest and largest timeshare vacation ownership companies based in California. Serving more than 70,000 owner-families every year, Grand Pacific has developed and manages timeshare resorts in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.grandpacificresorts.com or email email@example.com.
Media: Georgi Bohrod 619-255-1661
Contact: Lisa Wanzenried 760-431-8500
GBG & Associates