Webinar on EQ, in order to make jobs and careers more satisfying and successful. Discover exactly what emotional intelligence is, why it’s one of the hottest performance tools for success-minded people.
New Hyde Park, NY, August 14, 2015 –(PR.com)– Overview
In today’s workplace, it isn’t enough for your managers, supervisors and professional staff to be smart; what’s required is to have emotional intelligence training to gain the ability to manage effectively emotions and behavior; navigate emotional IQ, and make the right decisions that will achieve positive results.
There are extraordinary benefits to boosting emotional intelligence to handle workplace problems. With a greater level of self-awareness and control as well as a better understanding of others, your key talent will be more focused, disciplined, collaborative and productive.
In this webinar you will become familiar with the EQ model and learn how to apply EQ skills for maximum effectiveness. Gain insight and tools you can apply to make your job and career more satisfying and successful. Join them, and discover exactly what emotional intelligence is … why it’s recognized as one of the hottest performance tools for success-minded people … and how you can easily “raise” your E.Q. to stand out from the crowd.
Why Should You Attend
Emotionally intelligent managers, supervisors and professional staff are your greatest assets. They solve problems, resolve conflict and build teamwork. Researchers and business experts agree that people with high emotional intelligence (EQ) are consistently the top performers in their organizations. They’re more resilient and flexible when things get tough, and are held in the highest regard by their bosses, peers, co-workers, and others.
On the other hand, those with low EQs continually sabotage their own efforts and those of others. They fail to tune into the emotions of their employees; minimize their efforts to solve problem and improve productivity; and tend to alienate the members of their teams and other stakeholders. They more likely see very limited options when emotions are triggered and to say and do things that break down relationships and teamwork. They often find themselves working around or against people rather than with them.
By using the emotional intelligence skills you’ll learn during this webinar, you’ll gain the ability to more appropriately respond to the world around you and eliminate the stress and frustration that often comes from working with others.
Areas Covered in this Webinar
The focus of this webinar is how to use emotional intelligence to increase the performance and effectiveness of managers, supervisors and professional staff. These four areas will be covered:
1. What and Why of Emotional Intelligence (EQ): Define EQ and how it relates to an individual, team and workplace performance; recognize the top three reasons you and your organizations need to practice EQ
2. EQ Competency Framework: Identify and define the four domains in the EQ model and the relevant competencies associated with each domain. Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
3. Strategies to Manage Emotions: How to stop your emotions from hijacking your ability to think in difficult situations; articulate your emotions using the right language; recognize trigger words, non-verbal cues, sensitive situations
4. Putting It Into Practice: How EQ can be used to motivate and inspire; be flexible and more easily adapt to change; influence and build consensus and other workplace issues.
• Identify and understanding the 4 main components of emotional intelligence (EQ)
• Recognize why emotional intelligence is vital to succeeding in today’s workplace
• Apply the EQ model to optimize professional performance and working relationships
• Learn self-management skills to keep your emotions in control in order to effectively lead or manage others.
Who Will Benefit
• CEO’s of Human Resources
• COO’s of Human Resources
• VP’s of Human Resources
• Chief Learning Officers
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers
• Operations Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Staff Managers
• Staff Supervisors
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1h2mwW4
About Compliance Global Inc.
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Compliance Global Inc.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244