The Telematics Colloquium 2015 is the most exclusive gathering of the leading stakeholders in the Telematics industry designed to give you the chance to meet and network with potential Automobile manufactures, Fleet managers, etc. to ensure that you get the maximum return on the time and money that you invest.
Alabaster, AL, August 17, 2015 –(PR.com)– Information Exchange Group is delighted to announce Telematics Colloquium 2015 which will witness the participation of the key stakeholders, transport/telecommunications/logistics companies, experts, solution providers, software developing organizations, R&D companies, consultants, governmental institutions, M2M providers etc. from across the MENA region and the globe to discuss and deliberate on the subject and also showcase their products and offerings. The global conference is scheduled to take place on November 19, 2015 in Dubai, UAE.
Key topics to be discussed:
• UAE’s Vision of transforming Dubai into a Smart City
• Development of Telematics as an Intersection of Telecommunications, Big Data, Logistic Managements & sensors
• Advanced Solutions Supporting Smart Fleets – Future of Telematics
• Intelligent In-vehicle Infotainment – Refining User Experience
• Efficient Logistics and Fleet Management Solutions
• Technological Challenges involved in IT system integration for drivers, fleet managers and system providers
• M2M and the Internet of Things driving the industrial revolution
• Insurance Telematics and Driver Behavior Management – Test-driving Telematics
Panel of Experts:
· Majid Sultan Al Mesmar, Deputy Director General – TRA, UAE*
· Sultan Al Kutbi, Director of Monitoring and Enforcement – RTA, UAE*
· Ethem Eldem, Senior Director/M2M Services – Etisalat, UAE*
· Stan Orr, President & CSO – Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP), USA*
· John Taylor, COO – SITECH Gulf, UAE*
The conference is being organized by the Information Exchange Group (IXG). IXG is an organization dedicated to providing platforms for Technical and Industrial Information Exchange. The main driving force that fuels our mission is the purpose of bridging the gaps that arise as a result of evolving market trends and technological upgrades. Our group works through a range of event formats enabling the exchange of knowledge in an effectual manner.
Bharath S l email@example.com l +971 44 364 214
For more information, visit: http://www.infoxg.com/events/telematics2015
Information Exchange Group
+971 44 364 214