Current therapies provide a tremendous opportunity for therapies specific to CHF such as gene-based, stem cell-based and miRNA-based therapies, which reverses disease course and reduce the number of cardiac events.
Boston, MA, May 08, 2015 –(PR.com)– Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Pipeline Analysis gives comprehensive insight on the various drugs being developed for the treatment of CHF. The report covers all the drugs being developed in various development phases (Discovery to Phase 2 clinical). The pipeline focuses on disease modification and includes pharmacologic drugs, gene therapy, stem cell therapy and RNA-based therapeutics, but excludes symptom relief drugs like diuretics, acute treatments, angiotensins or thrombin inhibitors etc. The report also covers some of the hot targets in research for CHF treatments.
This report enables Pharmaceutical /Biotech companies, Academic institutes, Individual researchers, Investors, Medical technology companies, Service providers and other associated stake holders to identify and analyze the available licensing/collaborative opportunities in the CHF Drug market. The report also provide strategic insights on medicines that are likely to have an impact on CHF treatment space and potentially alter standards of care in CHF in the foreseeable future.
Current therapies focuses only to slow down the progression of the disease as more number of molecules are symptom relieving drugs, hence it provides a tremendous opportunity for upcoming therapies specific to CHF such as gene-based, stem cell-based and miRNA-based therapies, which reverses disease course and reduce the number of cardiac events.
· The global CHF market is estimated to be $14.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR from 2013 to 2018
· Factors contributing to the market growth include, technological advancements leading to emergence of novel therapeutics, expansion in number of heart centres, increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases, alteration in lifestyle and high unmet needs in current treatment options.
· IQ4I analysis indicates that 48% of candidates are in pre-clinical stage followed by Phase II
· There is growing interest among researchers on novel therapies, such as
o Gene Therapy
o Stem cell Therapy
o RNA based Therapy (RNAi & Antisense technologies)
· SERCA2 is the most focused target in CHF therapies
· Bioheart, Juventas, Coretherapix, Miragen, Ono pharma, Moderna, Nanocor & celadon are leading players
Some of the key sections covered in the report are given below:
In this section, epidemiology of CHF is reviewed to understand the root of CHF and, potential significance and impact of the disease.
· Global CHF prevalence & incidence rate based-on age groups and gender
· Percentage distribution for CHF hospitalizations by age in U.S.
· Rate of CHF readmission
In market analysis section, global CHF drugs market was indicated region-wise along with the CAGRs forecasted from 2013-2018.
· Forecasting model for CHF market
· CHF market dynamics
· Global and regional CHF drugs market
· Cost-burden of CHF drugs in U.S forecasted from 2013-2018
Pipeline analysis was carried to get deeper insights on various treatment modalities in development section, pipelines from major companies were identified and Potential targets were reported along with Mechanism of action, Current development status.
· Pipeline analysis by developmental stage
· Pipeline analysis by modalities
o Gene therapy pipeline analysis
o RNA-therapeutics pipeline analysis
o Stem cell therapy pipeline analysis
o CHF drug pipeline analysis
o Hot CHF targets
· Pipeline analysis by leading players
· CHF associated targets
Key Players Analysis
The key player’s analysis section provides an in-depth understanding of various companies working on Congestive heart failure (CHF) and their Pipelines with development phase as well as understanding partnering strategies such as deals entered by the company.
· Global key players overview
· Global key players Pipeline data (Discovery to Phase II clinical)
· Global key players deals (Collaborations, Licensing, Service agreements, grants, funds etc.)
IQ4I Research & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.