Productivity Accessory Features Track-on-Glass Sensor, Cord-Free Connection, and Ergonomic Design to Help Users Improve Performance at Home or in Office
San Mateo, CA, May 15, 2015 –(PR.com)– Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple.™ computing accessories, announced today the availability of its MP230L Wireless Performance Mouse for Windows® and Mac®. Featuring a 2.4GHz wireless connection via a USB nano receiver, the Performance Mouse offers a unique HD laser — a track-on-glass-sensor — that follows hand movements on a range of surfaces for increased productivity. The full-sized mouse also offers an ergonomic, ambidextrous design for comfortable use by either right-handed or left-handed users.
Key features of the Kensington® MP230L Performance Mouse (K72453WW; $49.99 SRP) include:
• Track-on-Glass Sensor — The high-definition sensor offers users the ultimate control with laser tracking of hand movements on even the most difficult surfaces, including glass, to allow for peak performance and increased productivity.
• 2.4 GHz Wireless Connection — A compact nano receiver provides complete freedom and mo-bility with a cord-free connection so users can keep their desktop less cluttered.
• Full-Size Comfort — The two-button scroll wheel design gives both right-handed and left-handed users the freedom to get the most out of the mouse, with contours that allows for pain-free extended usage.
• Side and DPI Adjustment Buttons — The side buttons allow for quicker browser navigation, and the dedicated DPI adjustments buttons near the scroll wheel allow users to fine-tune their cursor control by speeding up or slowing down the tracking for precision control on their monitor.
• Plug & Play Installation — Users can be up and clicking quickly by simply inserting the wire-less USB receiver into their device; the mouse driver downloads and installs automatically.
“The Performance Mouse offers users the chance to shatter the glass ceiling on performance by removing almost any limitation their current mouse may have,” said Louie Yao, Global Product Manager, Kensington. “With groundbreaking features like our track-on-glass sensor and ambidextrous design, this mouse gives users some of their time back by allowing them to get more out of their day at their desk, whether they work in a cubicle or home office.”
The Performance Mouse is available for pre-order today and will be generally available mid May.
Tweet this: @Kensington Introduces Performance Mouse for Wireless Freedom, Precision Tracking – http://goo.gl/WL1UBY
Follow Kensington on:
• Facebook: facebook.com/kensingtonus
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/kensington
• Twitter: @Kensington
Kensington, a leader in smart. safe. simple.™ computing accessories, is the recognized industry standard trusted by enterprises around the world. Kensington’s mobile security product offerings include laptop and mobile security locks providing a new generation of front-line protection for mobile devices. In addition, Kensington offers accessories including power adapters, chargers, mice, keyboards, trackballs, universal docking stations, desktop accessories, carrying cases and iPad/iPhone/iPod accessories. Headquar-tered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), a world leader in branded office products, with products marketed in more than 100 countries across the globe. For more information, visit www.kensington.com or call Kensington toll-free at 1-800-235-6708.
The Ventana Group
925 837 6277