London’s first PMO conference takes place in Central London on the 11th June. The event has been specifically curated for people who are currently managing and leading PMO functions within their organisations today.
London, United Kingdom, April 19, 2015 –(PR.com)– The one day PMO conference brings together expert speakers from the US and UK, presenting fifteen sessions all focused on current challenges PMOs are facing today.
Current PMO challenge areas featured at the conference include portfolio offices, benefits management, change management and Agile. The conference is open to anyone with an interest on Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices and takes place on Thursday 11th June at One Whitehall, Central London.
The event kicks off with the latest research on the global state of the PMO followed by sessions that cover the latest thinking in PMO, specific skill topic areas for PMO practitioners and case studies from leading organisations on their own PMO successes.
Case studies are presented by Legal and General, Ticketmaster, Major Projects Authority and PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
• The Role of PMO in Defining, Measuring and Improving Operational Alignment
• iPortfolio Office” the next generation of Portfolio Office professionals
• The PMO Role in an Agile Environment
• NLP for PMO Practitioners
• Value Driven PMO Roles at Ticketmaster
• Developing Delivery Capability at MPA through Conversation
• The PMO Role in Change Management
• The Role of the PMO in Creating a Change Centre of Excellence
• The Business Driven PMO.
For more information about the event visit pmoconference.co.uk
0845 680 4091