Palm Beach Gardens, FL, May 14, 2015 –(PR.com)– The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the leading healthcare conferences in the U.S., announces that My Virtual HR will be a silver sponsor for the 2015 event. The 7th annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) will take place September 27 – 30 in Orlando, FL and will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
· Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
· Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
· Conference-wide wearable device challenge
· 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About My Virtual HR
My Virtual HR Director provides consultative guidance by experienced HR professionals to improve human resources management, maximize human capital, improve productivity, ensure regulatory compliance, and build employee loyalty.
Your virtual HR director is a senior-level HR executive who works with you as a key member of your management team. He or she is always available by phone, email, or on-site. You save money and improve your business performance in key areas such as:
· Human capital management. If your employees are your most valuable asset it makes good sense to apply best practices in screening, hiring, and skills management.
· Employee counseling. Working effectively with employees to address their personal and work-related issues improves morale and job performance.
· Productivity improvement. Hiring the right employees and carefully matching skill sets to job performance requirements improves productivity and reduces costs.
· Regulatory compliance. Compliance with workforce regulations is increasingly complex, and non-compliance is costly. Your virtual HR director can ensure that your company is in full compliance in all situations.
· Employee loyalty. Sound human resources management builds employee loyalty, improves job performance, and reduces turnover costs.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks; Corporate Wellness Conference, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference, Voluntary Benefits Conference, Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference, National Healthcare Reform Conference, Global Benefits Conference and the Health Insurance Exchange Conference.
Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.
Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress