With an ethos for delivering high quality services and the highest level of customer satisfaction, UK Commercial Group Ltd has become known and loved for their cleaning, supply and training services. However, despite their success, it is clear that the Gateshead based company is looking to build on their achievements as they take the commercial and industrial markets by storm with a range of developments.
Gateshead, United Kingdom, August 12, 2015 –(PR.com)– With news that the firm had moved into a brand new headquarters in Team Valley reported earlier this year, UK Commercial Group has expanded their recently launched supply arm further by opening a store at their factory. The store sells window cleaning supplies to trade, an industry that founder and owner Tony Earnshaw knows particularly well.
As Tony explains, “Not many people know this but one of my very first business ventures was a window cleaning round, so it’s great to come full circle with the new store at Team Valley. The wider UK Commercial Supplies business has also gone from strength to strength since it was launched, and we are proud to be an official stockist of wet and dry vacuums from one of the world’s leading manufacturers of cleaning technology, Kärcher.”
The group’s training academy is also profiting from the same level of success as companies now wishing to learn the secrets behind UK Commercial Group’s long list of cleaning services face a three month wait to enrol on their courses.
“Whilst the development of our training and supply arms have been at the forefront of the group, we haven’t left our original commercial cleaning service in the dust. Our commercial cleaning business is better than ever and as well as introducing a range of new services, we have won a number of new UK cleaning contracts. Our kitchen cleaning service has also grown by 100%,” added Tony.
The firm’s expansion across all areas has also led to an investment in brand new equipment and a new fleet of vehicles, whilst UK Commercial Group has employed 10 new staff to cope with the increased demand.
“It is a great milestone to welcome 10 new members to the UK Commercial Group team. We have also employed an apprentice to ensure we are creating opportunities for professionals with all levels of expertise, knowledge that we can pass onto clients looking to train, buy supplies or harness an unrivalled standard of cleanliness,” concluded Tony.
Notes to editors:
· Must not be published before W/C 20th April 2015
· UK Commercial Group Ltd (UKCG) is a cleaning company, supplier and trainer operating throughout the UK
· UKCG provides a wide range of commercial cleaning solutions, including carpet cleaning, daily contract cleaning, fire damage repair, graffiti removal, handyman services, national window cleaning and garden maintenance
· The UKCG team have worked with a selection of companies from all industries to deliver high standards with every clean
· In addition to this, they also supply commercial cleaning products and equipment, and run a range of training courses for organisations looking to enhance in-house resources.
UK Commercial Group Ltd
0800 032 9533