Newest ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer software offers business owners using Quickbooks 2015 compatibility. Get the details by visiting www.halfpricesoft.com.
Los Angeles, CA, April 29, 2015 –(PR.com)– ezCheckPrinting software is an easy-to-use PC check writer that allows business customers to design and print customized checks with logo, signature and MICR encoding in house. The latest new version for QuickBooks will allow customers to print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken in one step. This new edition also provides more flexibility to write checks from multiple bank accounts for multiple clients or print checks on a different printer.
“Quickbooks 2015 customers get peace of mind with continued support when using ezCheckprinting and Virtual printer combo to print on blank check stock,.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge
With the recent release to Quickbooks 2015 customer’s were worried ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo version may not work for them . Rest assured, Halfpricesoft.com developers have made changes to ensure compatibility for business owners to easily print checks on blank check stock less expensively.
Writing a check is a breeze with ezCheckPrinting. Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
-Supports multiple clients
– Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
– Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
– No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
– Write an unlimited number of checks
– Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
– Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
– Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
– Customizable report features that are easy to use
– Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
– Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp