This new report provides a deep insight into the global potato chips market and the requirements for setting up a potato chips manufacturing plant.
Noida, India, July 30, 2015 –(PR.com)– As thin salted crispy slices of potato, potato chips currently represent one of the world’s most popular snack foods. From its accidental birth in 1853, the market for potato chips evolved with time and currently represents a multibillion dollar market. Although potato chips are consumed across the world, their consumption and penetration levels vary widely across regions. The United States and Western Europe currently represent the biggest markets accounting for nearly two thirds of the total global demand. Growth rates in these markets, however, have reached maturity levels with emerging markets such as India, China, Russia, etc. expected to represent the catalysts for growth in the future.
IMARC’s latest study “Potato Chips Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a potato chips manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the potato chips industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the potato chips industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What are the key success and risk factors in the potato chips industry?
· How has the potato chips market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· Which are the top developed and emerging markets for potato chips?
· What is the structure of the potato chips industry and who are the key players?
· What are the various unit operations involved in a potato chips plant?
· What is the total size of land required for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What are the machinery requirements for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What are the raw material requirements for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What are the utility requirements for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What are the manpower requirements for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What are the capital costs for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What are the operating costs for setting up a potato chips plant?
· What should be the pricing mechanism of potato chips?
· What will be the income and expenditures for a potato chips plant?
· What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/potato-chips-manufacturing-plant