This new report provides a comprehensive insight into the global stevia market. This includes industry trends, market breakup, key players, manufacturing process, price trends, global trade, etc.
Noida, India, August 12, 2015 –(PR.com)– Stevia, a natural and low-calorie sweetener is extracted from an herbaceous plant called Stevia Rebaudiana Bertoni. This plant was discovered more than 200 years ago in Paraguay, where the beverages were sweetened by the leaves of the plant. The leaves of the plant mainly contain two compounds – Stevioside and Rebaudioside A, which is used as a sweetener after extraction from the dried leaves. These extracts are about 200 times sweeter than refined sugar and are rapidly replacing artificial sweeteners in various consumer products like beverages, bakery products, dairy products, table-top sweeteners, dietary supplements, packaged food products, etc. They also find applications in some medicines, toiletries and cosmetics.
Stevia (stevia extracts) offers a number of health benefits over artificial sweeteners like- zero calories, non-toxic, non-fermentable, flavour enhancing properties, provides plaque retardant and anti-caries properties, can maintain stability even at 200˚C, has no impact on sugar level in the blood, etc. Rising health concerns, government initiatives on reducing the sugar intake and the potential of stevia itself to assist in weight management, dental health, diabetic control, etc. are expected to drive the global stevia market in the coming years.
IMARC’s new TMMR “Stevia Market Report: Volume, Value, Prices, Applications, Manufacturers, Regional Breakup, Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials, Mass Balance” provides a technical, analytical and statistical insight into the stevia market. The market analysis includes volume trends, value trends, price trends, key players, market breakup by region, market breakup by end-use industries, key success factors, key risk factors, feedstock market trends, import trends, export trends, etc. Apart from the market analysis, the report also provides an exhaustive technical insight on stevia. This includes chemical information, manufacturing process, chemical reactions involved, raw material requirements, mass balance, conversion rate of feedstocks, etc. The study, which is based /both on desk research and multiple waves of qualitative primary research, is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the stevia industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What has been the historical and current volume trends in the stevia market?
· What has been the historical and current value trends in the stevia market?
· What has been the historical and current price trends in the stevia market?
· Which are the key regions in the stevia market and what is their breakup?
· Which are the key end-use industries for Stevia and what is their breakup?
· What is the outlook of the stevia market?
· What are the key success factors in the stevia market?
· What are the key risk factors in the stevia market?
· Who are the key manufacturers in the stevia market?
· How is stevia manufactured?
· What are the raw material requirements during the manufacturing of stevia?
· What is the mass balance and conversion rates of feedstocks during the manufacturing of stevia?
· What is the supply demand of various feedstocks that are used in the manufacturing of Stevia?
· Who are the key manufacturers of stevia feedstocks?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/stevia-market