Nov. 16, 2006 – Online Reputation Management for the Hospitality Industry
For a limited time only, Blizzard Internet Marketing is giving away their popular whitepaper, Online Reputation Management for the Hospitality Industry. That’s right, it’sFREE for the next 10 days only!
Keeping track of what is said, and not said, about your property, hotel, inn or B&B is essential to garnering good traffic online, and as a result – excellent booking and occupancy rates.
This paper will teach you and your staff how to:
• Set up alerts so you’re notified when someone talks about your business
• Respond to negative or bad reviews on several platforms (ie Tripadvisor.com)
• Cultivate more reviews from your clients
• Monitor online reputation and Classify what constitutes a good review or a negative review (negative does not always equal bad!)
• Learn how and where to act on reviews – if you have 10 minutes, 30 minutes or more a week we give hints on what to look for and where
• Invaluable list of review sites and blog resources you can monitor for buzz about your property.
Email Blizzard at email@example.com and ask for your free copy today! This special offer will end November 25, 2006!
— End —