Market Reports on India presents the report on “PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis – India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022.” The increasing use of pharmacological treatments in the growing markets of India and China.
Navi Mumbai, India, April 23, 2015 –(PR.com)– Market Reports on India presents the report on “PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis – India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022.” The coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of GlobalData’s 2012 to 2022 forecast, Sanofi/Regeneron’s dupilumab is expected to reshape the moderate and severe treatment landscape.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US, and the increasing use of pharmacological treatments in the growing markets of India and China.
Strong uptake of branded and generic topical calcineurin inhibitors as well as systemic vitamin derivatives will be the key growth drivers, while prescribing behavior of Indian dermatologists from GlobalData’s July 2013 survey suggests a highly crowded, genericized market.
– Overview of Atopic Dermatitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in India including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in India from 2012-2022.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting India Atopic Dermatitis market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in India
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4 Disease Management
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-2029/pharmapoint-healthcare-india.html
Related Industry Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/life-sciences.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We pro vide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773