Increasing urbanization, population growth and the rise in nuclear families are expected to be the major catalysts of the cement market in emerging economies such as China and India.
New Delhi, India, August 13, 2015 –(PR.com)– Cement or Portland cement is a grey colored inorganic substance with excellent hydraulic binding properties. It is a finely ground combination of minerals that results in a rock-like substance when mixed with water, sand, gravel, etc. It is widely used in the production of concrete, which is a key building material for mass constructions such as civil works, dwellings and industrial estates. As cement manufacturing is an energy‐intensive process and becomes uneconomical if transported over long distances, most of the countries have their own production units and only a limited quantity of cement is currently being traded in the global market. Thus, the global cement market is highly fragmented with the five major players accounting for just over one fifth of the total global market.
With increasing urbanization and industrialization, emerging economies are currently the key drivers of the global cement market. Continuously rising populations coupled with an increase in the number of nuclear families in these regions is resulting in a huge demand for shelter, infrastructure and services. In developed countries, however, cement consumption is either stagnant and in some cases even declining as fewer buildings and infrastructure projects are in demand. As a result, the world’s largest manufacturers like- Lafarge, Holkim, etc., are facing declining growth rates in their home markets and are buying firms in developing countries. Overall, IMARC expects the global cement industry to exhibit a positive growth in the short and medium terms catalysed by a revival of the real estate sector, infrastructure development and industrial growth.
IMARC’s latest study “Cement Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a cement manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the cement industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the cement industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
• What are the key success and risk factors in the cement industry?
• How has the cement market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What is the structure of the cement industry and who are the key players?
• What are the various unit operations involved in a cement plant?
• What is the total size of land required for setting up a cement plant?
• What are the machinery requirements for setting up a cement plant?
• What are the raw material requirements and composition for setting up a cement plant?
• What are the utility requirements for setting up a cement plant?
• What are the manpower requirements for setting up a cement plant?
• What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a cement plant?
• What are the capital costs for setting up a cement plant?
• What are the operating costs for setting up a cement plant?
• What should be the pricing mechanism of cement?
• What will be the income and expenditures for a cement plant?
• What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/cement-manufacturing-plant