See the newest at NYSCC Suppliers Day show May 12/13 2015. SMARTFormulator announces next generation enhancements for the SMARTFormulator, SMARTMRP, and SMARTCost Estimator formulations management software suite. Software designed for small to midsize firms to manage Research & Development, Production, and Costing.
Marlboro, NJ, April 28, 2015 –(PR.com)– SMARTFormulator LLC, a Marlboro, New Jersey-based developer of the SMART Formulator R&D management software and “SMARTMRP” production management software, will formally unveil the software’s latest enhancements, at the New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists Suppliers Day at NJ Convention and Expo Raritan Center, May 12/13. The SMARTFormulator suite offers an intuitive, fully integrated, standardized, centralized 21 CFR compliant platform enabling end-to-end information management for Research & Development, regulatory, quality, purchasing, and production/manufacturing. The software creates efficiencies, speeds time to market, and offers securitized role-based user access for formulation laboratories, contract manufacturers, and finished goods companies. The company will present mini demos both days in Booth 7.
Launched in 2009, the SMART Formulator suite, designed by chemical and personal care industry executives, eliminates the use of Excel sheets, Access database, disparate applications, and use of complex technology solutions, tools that typically present inefficiencies within small to midsize laboratories and manufacturing firms. The latest major enhancements include:
– Canadian and IFRA regulatory use case restriction databases
– Customer Hotlists enabling customer specific and project specific to be kept and checked within the formulation process
– SMART Dashboard – an eye popping analytics graphical representation enabling quick assessment of key development metrics, formulation status, and project status
– QuickBooks adapter enables popular accounting software integration
– “SMART-Quotes” – customer project cost estimations highlighting profitability of execution
– Enhanced PO and Procurement functionality
– New reporting capability includes the “SMARTQuote Vs. Actual Batch Cost variance report,”, “KPI (Key Performance Indicators) report,” “Aggregated Raw Materials Shortage Report.”
– “Not-Manufactured Batches” allows for advanced batch planning and scheduling
– SMART-MRP creates audit trails and complete traceability for cGMP compliance
– Critical production rework and quality control functions
– “Visual Order Status” tracking mechanism enabling tracking within the manufacturing workflow to guide you to completion
– Bar Coding & Weighing scale integration is optional
Rachel Schneider, Director Business Development noted: “There is a serious misconception that small (3 – 5 person) laboratories and midsize manufacturers have no affordable software solutions and that Excel is the only choice. This is not true. We offer software that is comprehensive, includes best practices, and enables companies of every size to affordably benefit from automation, security, and better compliance capability. Every year we unveil the major enhancements at the New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists because this is a group fully appreciating the value brought to their entire operation.”
The SMARTFormulator team will present demos at the show as well as demonstrate its versatility across technology platforms like the IPad and Touchscreen. See us at Booth 7.