Storage Made Easy enhances it’s Mac OSX Cloud App for a more integrated experience for Mac users.
London, United Kingdom, April 30, 2015 –(PR.com)– Storage Made Easy, today announced that it had updated it Enterprise File Share and Sync App for Mac to encompass a deeper Mac integration for it’s SaaS, Enterprise and ISP customers.
The Storage Made EFSS Solution is storage agnostic and acts as a single pane of glass into all private and public cloud data.
The Mac App now includes:
· A Cloud Drive that integrates directly within Mac Finder and provides on-demand access to files across any mapped file stores, such as Office 365, Google Apps, Sharepoint, Amazon S3, OpenStack, etc.
· A desktop synchronization tool that can map folders from one or more different cloud storage points for offline use.
· A Microsoft Mail plugin that enables direct access to secure links or uploading of files to generate secure links.
· A Mac toolbar search plugin that enables file searches across mapped storage points.
· Integrated right click actions in Finder that enable quick access to features, such as tagging, sharing and locking of files.
Jim Liddle CEO said, “From day one we have always had a strong Mac App for our solution, and we remain one of the very few solution vendors who offers a true integrated Cloud Drive with our EFSS Product.
“It is a pleasure to be able to announce further revisions to our Mac App suite as they enhance the user experience and provide a cloud integrated desktop.
“The solution can be used as a front end to a single cloud, such as office 365 or Google Apps, or it can be used as part of a holistic solution to provide cloud control to the various silod storage points that exist within companies today.”
About Storage Made Easy (SME):
Storage Made Easy is the trading name of Vehera LTD who has offices in the UK, USA and Switzerland. The SME solution allows IT to regain control of “cloud data sprawl” by unifying private/public company data and privately used employee cloud data solutions into a single converged infrastructure.
This can easily be managed and be used to set and enforce governance and audit controls for file access and sharing in addition to providing deep content search of indexed data.
This approach provided a solution to the “shadow IT” conundrum and makes it possible for companies to find a balance between the protection of corporate data and employee data by allowing businesses to monitor, secure and audit all data silos, be they private or cloud or company or employee, from a single access point.
Further information can be found at www.StorageMadeEasy.com
Storage Made Easy
Ana de Jorge, Communications & Marketing Manager