Sugar Land, TX, August 03, 2015 –(PR.com)– THAYERONEAL announces its registration with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board).
Due to Federal regulations, companies which are listed on an US stock exchange are required to be audited by a CPA firm that is registered with the PCAOB.
THAYERONEAL is now qualified to audit such companies.
Partner Mickey O’Neal is recognized as one of the top SEC auditors in Houston. He and his team at THAYERONEAL will focus on serving publicly traded mid-sized and emerging-growth companies in a variety of industries with a focus on healthcare organizations.
O’Neal explains: “My approach to an audit is to develop relationships with companies whose CEOs have a high degree of integrity and competence. Our audit standards and procedures are designed with specific consideration for a company’s internal controls, systems and personnel. We seek to minimize business and audit risk by maintaining high-quality client acceptance standards.”
Their auditors are experienced and able to address the full spectrum of your accounting and regulatory reporting requirements, including:
• Annual audits (10-K and 10-KSB)
• Quarterly reviews (10-Q and 10-QSB)
• Internal audit outsource
• Accounting consultations and audit preparation services
• Tax planning, Tax Preparation and Tax consulting
• M&A due diligence and acquisition accounting assistance including purchase price allocation assistance and valuation reports.
• Employee Benefit Plan audits of 11-k filing plans
For more information, please call 281.552.8430 to speak with a team member.
Multi-lingual personnel available (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese).