Connect with People Around The World by Sharing Your Experiences and Live Vicariously Through Others in Real-time on Your Mobile Device
San Francisco, CA, August 16, 2015 –(PR.com)– Bay Area startup Torcche is a mobile location-based social platform where users can easily connect and interact with each other via features like the GPS-enabled Map and Torcche Feed. With Torcche, people can easily share their real-time experiences with the user community or a smaller customizable user list.
When everyone is busy and scattered in different locations around the world, Torcche makes it easy for users to meet up based on their current location while keeping in touch with others that are far away. Torcche was created to be user-friendly: it’s easy to join, easy to find new connections and to experience unique content. Torcche offers an instant friend-finder feature that allows users to see who is nearby and to chat with them using the in-app messaging feature. Users can create real-time location posts called “Torcches” anywhere in the world to share what’s going on at the very moment. Torcche also allows users to easily invite others via text message through their phone contact list or through integration with other social media platforms.
Torcche values the importance of user privacy and security: any user is able customize location settings and control how much information is shared with other users. It’s perfect for people who are looking for like-minded individuals to stay connected on a global scale.
Features of Torcche include:
· Torcche Map: See your friends on the move in real-time, meet new people with similar interests as you, and discover new places you never knew existed before
· Put a Torcche: Post a status update and upload a picture or video to let others know what cool destinations you’ve been to with option to share on other social media platforms
· Global Explorer: Meet new people and find your friends around the world allowing others to follow in your global footprint
· Custom Torcche Feed: Personalized news feed provides updates on your friends and other up-to-the-second news in your area to live vicariously through others
· Convenient Messaging: Message your nearby friends or groups to stay in touch at any time and any place
With over seven billion people around the world, Torcche allows users to live vicariously through each other and feel connected on a global scale no matter where they are. Whether you’re staying in touch with friends and family, traveling, organizing a spontaneous meet-up or simply exploring who’s around nearby or afar, Torcche connects people through the convenience of modern mobile technology. Users gain a sense of identity and enhance their cultural experience by producing content and sharing their adventures, locations, and photos – all as it is happening live.
Torcche Inc. is a mobile location-based social platform where users can communicate, connect and keep in touch with friends around the world in real-time. Torcche is currently free to download on the iPhone (iOS) and the Android version is in development.
For more information, visit www.torcche.com
For all media related questions or inquiries, please contact:
Eddy Chiang, Founder and CEO — email@example.com
Francisco Sage, Chief Technology Officer — firstname.lastname@example.org
Maxine Leu, Chief Operating Officer — email@example.com
Andrée Ng, Chief Marketing Officer — firstname.lastname@example.org
Nathalie Sehgal, Public Relations Manager — email@example.com