Air Charter Service Named Official Private Aviation Provider of The Hampton Classic-Offers Exclusive Private Jet & “Quiet Helicopter” Rates, Promotes Lindbergh Jet Card. Hosting VIP Event on Tuesday, August 25.
Uniondale, NY, August 02, 2015 –(PR.com)– Leading global aircraft charter provider, Air Charter Service, Inc. (ACS), is proud to announce that it will be making its debut at the 2015 Hampton Classic as an official sponsor and exclusive private air charter provider. The world-class equestrian competition takes place in Bridgehampton, NY, August 24-30.
From Montauk to Manhattan, to exotic places around the world, ACS offers unmatched access and the ultimate luxury travel experience. As part of The Hampton Classic sponsorship, ACS will offer riders, trainers, and owner’s exclusive rates on private aircraft – to ensure they get there on time, well rested and ready to perform. ACS will also extend this offer to attendees who want to travel in style to the most extravagant social event of the famed Hamptons’ summer season.
“ACS is honored to support the world-renowned Hampton Classic, which for several decades has been a rite of summer for countless clients, our team and guests,” said Gabriel Sandler, Director of Executive Jets, Air Charter Service North America. “Our participation in this time-honored sporting tradition is merely an extension of our commitment to the East End and its culture.”
Celebrating its 40th year, the annual Hampton Classic Horse Show is one of the country’s largest and most spectacular hunter/jumper horse shows. With more than 1,600 horses, over $750,000 in prize money, and an average 60,000 person turnout, the Classic is not only a premier sporting event of major proportions, but also a much anticipated event for the NYC and Hamptons elite.
As part of the sponsorship, ACS will be hosting a VIP luncheon at Jumper Ring II with members of the ACS team, private aviation specialists and notable guest attendees. Invitees will have the opportunity to meet ACS brand ambassador, Erik Lindbergh, a pioneer of electric aviation and the grandson of world famous Charles Lindbergh. They will also be among the first to learn about the Lindbergh Card – the world’s first truly global jet card.
As the official private aviation provider, ACS encourages all participants of the Hampton Classic to take advantage of the specially negotiated private jet and helicopter rates, as well as learn more about exclusive Lindbergh Card offers. For more information about Air Charter Service, please visit www.aircharterservice.com or call 516-432-5901.
About Air Charter Service
· Global company with 19 worldwide offices, spanning five continents and offering private jet, commercial airliner and cargo aircraft charters.
· Americas offices headquartered in Long Island, NY – with other offices in Los Angeles, Houston, Toronto, and Sao Paulo. Miami office to open in the next few months.
· Our Lindbergh Card is the world’s first truly global private jet card. Members can fly anywhere in the world, on any desired aircraft, with no high hourly costs – all with the simplicity of booking via email.
· Erik Lindbergh, grandson of Charles Lindbergh, is our brand ambassador. Continuing the legacy of the Lindbergh family, Erik completed the same transatlantic flight from Long Island, NY to Paris that his grandfather did, and is considered a pioneer of aviation today.
· ACS Jet Prices App and Aircraft Guide can now be found on the App Store.
· Revenue in excess of US $450 million and arranges more than 9,000 charters annually
· Total number of passengers flown in 2014: 327,299.
Marketing Manager – Air Charter Service North & South America
Air Charter Service, Inc.