This new report analyses the global TFT LCD panels market and gives a comprehensive insight into the various aspects required to setup a TFT LCD panel manufacturing plant.
Noida, India, July 31, 2015 –(PR.com)– The liquid crystal display (LCD) technology has made significant advances in the past few years and has dramatically improved the quality and cost of display panels. This technology utilizes two sheets of polarising material with a liquid crystal solution between them and does not emit light. The LCD panels are back-lit to make them easier to view in bright environments, provide a higher resolution, are slim in construction and light in weight, and have a low power consumption. They find applications in numerous electronic goods such as – televisions, laptops, desktops, cell phones, portable video game devices, etc. They are also used in medical equipments, navigation equipments, automotive industry, laser pointer astronomy, SLR cameras and digital photo frames.
TFT (Thin Film Transistor) technology currently represents the most popular LCD display technology and accounts for the majority of the global display market. TFT is an active-matrix LCD with an improved image quality where one transistor for every pixel controls the illumination of the display. TFT LCD panels are less prone to reflection, viewable from a wider angle, light in weight and are common in TV’s, notebooks, laptops, desktops, etc. These factors have enabled them to gain inroads into almost any market where wide displays are required. The North American region, currently represents the largest market for TFT LCD panels, followed by the Asia-Pacific region and Europe.
IMARC’s latest study “TFT LCD Panel Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a TFT LCD panel manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the TFT LCD panels industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the TFT LCD panels industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
• What are the key success and risk factors in the TFT LCD panels manufacturing industry?
• How has the TFT LCD panel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What is the structure of the TFT LCD panels industry and who are the key players?
• What are the various unit operations involved in a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What is the total size of land required for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What are the machinery requirements for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What are the raw material requirements for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What are the utility requirements for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What are the manpower requirements for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What are the capital costs for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What are the operating costs for setting up a TFT LCD panels manufacturing plant?
• What should be the pricing mechanism of a TFT LCD panel?
• What will be the income and expenditures for a TFT LCD panel manufacturing plant?
• What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/tft-lcd-panel-manufacturing-plant